[i18n] non module translation

Krzysztof krzysztof113 at o2.pl
Sat Nov 19 14:49:27 UTC 2011

I'm doing:
horde-translation make -m Horde_Alarm -l pl

I don't see any effect off this.
.mo file is not updated.
What am I doing wrong?

Response I get is:

---------------------------
Horde translation generator
---------------------------
[   OK   ] Console_Getopt found.
[   OK   ] Console_Table found.
[   OK   ] File_Find found.

Searching gettext binaries...
[   OK   ] gettext found: /usr/bin/gettext
[   OK   ] msgattrib found: /usr/bin/msgattrib
[   OK   ] msgcat found: /usr/bin/msgcat
[   OK   ] msgcomm found: /usr/bin/msgcomm
[   OK   ] msgfmt found: /usr/bin/msgfmt
[   OK   ] msginit found: /usr/bin/msginit
[   OK   ] msgmerge found: /usr/bin/msgmerge
[   OK   ] xgettext found: /usr/bin/xgettext

[   OK   ] gettext version: 0.18.1

Searching Horde modules in /var/www/lib/..
Found modules: horde, admin, passwd, passwordkeep, timeobjects, turba,
mnemo, nag, kronolith

Results (including Horde):
| Module | Language | Translated | Fuzzy | Untranslated | Updated |

Please report any bugs to i18n w lists.horde.org.