[i18n] some texts not translated

Maciej Uhlig maciej.uhlig at us.edu.pl
Mon Dec 12 19:09:24 UTC 2011

Has anybody heard about an effect, when - inside Horde - one word text
from Horde Framework (package Horde_Core) are correctly translated while
words with spaces texts are not translated at all?

I was investigating this issue today and I haven't come to any
conclusion. What I can say is:

- words with spaces (for instance, "Global Preferences") are correctly
translated in short PHP script using dgettext()
- the same words are NOT translated inside Horde (for instance as a part
of /pear/php/Horde/Core/Prefs/Ui.php script)
- one word text is correctly translated in both scripts
- not translated texts aren't marked as fuzzy

Any hints?

Best regards,

MU