[i18n] Horde 4 Turkish Tranlations

B.Baransel BAĞCI bagcib at itu.edu.tr
Mon Apr 23 20:40:28 UTC 2012

hi;

I'm translating Horde 4 and some of modules to Turkish. But i have some
problems of translation. Some of my translations are not work while some of
works. For example:

This works:

--

#: templates/portal/layout.inc:115

#: templates/prefs/end.html:3

msgid "Save"

msgstr "Kaydet"

--

And this doesn't work:

--

#: templates/prefs/end.html:7

msgid "Return to Main Screen"

msgstr "Ana Ekrana Geri Dön"

--

Both of them in the same file, horde.po, but when i open my browser i see
"Return to Main Screen" instead of translated version. I use horde 4.0.14.

Secondly; when i finish to translate, how to commit to the server? I think
"horde-translation commit" command may work but i'm not sure about it.

Ps: i know turkish locale is disabled in default because of the php problem,
but we fixed it temporarily..

--

B.Baransel BAĞCI