[i18n] Horde 4 Turkish Tranlations

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Apr 24 08:49:04 UTC 2012

Zitat von "B.Baransel BAĞCI" <bagcib at itu.edu.tr>:

> hi;
>

> I'm translating Horde 4 and some of modules to Turkish. But i have some
> problems of translation. Some of my translations are not work while some of
> works. For example:
>

> This works:
>
> --
>
> #: templates/portal/layout.inc:115
>
> #: templates/prefs/end.html:3
>
> msgid "Save"
>
> msgstr "Kaydet"
>
> --
>

> And this doesn't work:
>
> --
>
> #: templates/prefs/end.html:7
>
> msgid "Return to Main Screen"
>
> msgstr "Ana Ekrana Geri Dön"
>
> --
>

> Both of them in the same file, horde.po, but when i open my browser i see
> "Return to Main Screen" instead of translated version. I use horde 4.0.14.
> Any suggestion ?

This is a symptom of partially cached gettext strings. Did you restart
the web server after compiling the translations?

> Secondly; when i finish to translate, how to commit to the server? I think
> "horde-translation commit" command may work but i'm not sure about it.

No, this is for developers only. Please send a link to download your
translations here.

> Ps: i know turkish locale is disabled in default because of the php problem,
> but we fixed it temporarily..

Interesting, did you have to patch PHP or is this a userland work-around?

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project