[i18n] Italian translations for Horde and some modules

Massimo Malabotta mmalabotta at units.it
Mon May 7 08:01:20 UTC 2012

Good morning,
here at University of Trieste we have been using Horde for quite some
time, now we just upgraded from version 3 to 4 (with some unfortunate
incidents I have to say...), but most notably the Italian translations
were just not satisfying at all (from my point of view, not usable...),
so I have revised most of them.

Unfortunately the .po files I created sum up to 500+K, so I cannot post
them here; I did not easily find useful informations on how to send them
to the project (many "translations" documentation pages simply do not
exist): please tell me how to send you these files.

Please note that this is just the first, biggest, wave of corrections
(all terms appear now translated), but there will surely be some
adjustments, which of course I will notify you.

Thanks
Massimo Malabotta