[i18n] Italian translations for Horde and some modules

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon May 7 08:10:57 UTC 2012

Zitat von Massimo Malabotta <mmalabotta at units.it>:

> Good morning,
> here at University of Trieste we have been using Horde for quite
> some time, now we just upgraded from version 3 to 4 (with some
> unfortunate incidents I have to say...), but most notably the
> Italian translations were just not satisfying at all (from my point
> of view, not usable...), so I have revised most of them.
>
> Unfortunately the .po files I created sum up to 500+K, so I cannot
> post them here; I did not easily find useful informations on how to
> send them to the project (many "translations" documentation pages
> simply do not exist): please tell me how to send you these files.

Which "many" pages are you referring to? There is only a single
translation document, shipped with Horde, and available online via
http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/TRANSLATIONS

Anyway, just send a download link to this list. And to make the
developer's life easier, bundle separate translations into a single
archive, and use the same directory structure like in Git.

> Please note that this is just the first, biggest, wave of
> corrections (all terms appear now translated), but there will surely
> be some adjustments, which of course I will notify you.
>
> Thanks
> Massimo Malabotta

Jan Schneider
The Horde Project