[i18n] Revised es_ES files

Ibon Igartua ibon.igartua at ehu.es
Tue Jul 24 08:58:18 UTC 2012

  Hi,

  I've found a mistake in the Spanish IMP translation (5.0.21). When you
are "replying to all" ... the translations says: "Usted es responder a
TODOS" ... and must be "Está respondiendo a TODOS"

  I've modified the po file and recreated the mo file and I've realized
that the size of the mo file has dramatically changed. The original mo
file distributed by horde is 186.127 Kb and the mo file I've just
created is 121.072 Kb

  Is this normal, or is there something wrong?

thanks in advance,

        ibon

ar., 2012.eko apiren 17a 11:15(e)an, Juan C. Blanco(e)k idatzi zuen:

--

  Ibon Igartua Libarona          IKTen Gerenteordetza
  Sistemen Analista              UPV/EHU