[i18n] Problem with Horde Groupware Webmail Edition translation

António Godinho to at esec.pt
Mon May 27 22:16:42 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've manage to translate or to add several of the missing things to the
portuguese (pt_PT) translation.
But something isn't working at all and it's kinda strange.
On the Preferences, the header it's allways in english and I've already
added the translated string to the horde.po and to the imp.po (start app).
https://inqueritos.esec.pt/preferences.png is a you can screenshoot
where you can see my problem.
I've donne a grep to all files to locate the string "Preferences for"
but no sucess:)
What I'm missing here?

Thanks,

António Godinho