[i18n] Issue with Access keys and accented characters

Gérard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue Jul 2 10:13:19 UTC 2013

Hello,

It appears that when there is a letter that is used as access keys in a
word with an accent characters the letter is not display. For instance :
In french "New event"  should be  "Nouvel événement(N)" but instead of
this whe get :
"Ouvel événement(N).
the solution I found is to doubled the access key in the locale fr-FR
like this :
#: lib/Application.php:162 lib/View/Sidebar.php:33
msgid "_New Event"
msgstr "_NNouvel événement"

I proceeded the same way with the entire file kronolith.po and nag.po
and translate into .mo files. Is there a place in the horde community
where I can put these files ?

Best regards

Gérard Breiner
Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale