[i18n] Issue with Access keys and accented characters

gerard breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue Jul 2 12:21:37 UTC 2013

Paul De Vlieger <paul.de_vlieger at moniut.univ-bpclermont.fr> a écrit :

> Le 02/07/2013 12:13, Gérard Breiner a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> It appears that when there is a letter that is used as access keys
>> in a word with an accent characters the letter is not display. For
>> instance : In french "New event"  should be  "Nouvel événement(N)"
>> but instead of this whe get :
>> "Ouvel événement(N).
>> the solution I found is to doubled the access key in the locale
>> fr-FR like this :
>> #: lib/Application.php:162 lib/View/Sidebar.php:33
>> msgid "_New Event"
>> msgstr "_NNouvel événement"
>>
>> I proceeded the same way with the entire file kronolith.po and
>> nag.po and translate into .mo files. Is there a place in the horde
>> community where I can put these files ?
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Gérard Breiner
>> Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale
>> FR-91405 Orsay Campus
>>

> I don't see this error in our Horde (5.1), what is access keys?
>
> Anyway if you want to update a translation just submit a link to
> download a tarball containing your .po files and they'll be commited
> by the horde team.
>
> Here is a sample link (commited in January):
> https://www.moniut.univ-bpclermont.fr/horde-translation/horde-fr-new.tar.gz
>
> Paul
>
> --
> Paul De Vlieger
> IUT d'Allier
> Info & Réseau
> +33 4 70 02 20 62

"Access keys" is "Keyboard shortcuts". For example in kronolith  you
can type "Ctrl N" for adding a new event.
  We have horde 5.1 with language french. Do you have an idea about
this issue that we have except you whereas we have the same version of
horde ? Our horde is installed under Debian 7 (Wheezy). An issue with
our locale ?

Thanks for your answer Paul.

Best regards

Gérard