[i18n] Issue with Access keys and accented characters

David Fernández Acín david.fernandez at ehu.es
Wed Jul 3 09:52:24 UTC 2013

----- Mensaje de Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr> ---------
  Fecha: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:42:43 +0200
     De: Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>
Asunto: Re: [i18n] Issue with Access keys and accented characters
   Para: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
     Cc: i18n at lists.horde.org

> Le 3 juil. 2013 à 11:28, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> a écrit :
>

>> Zitat von Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:

>>> I'm very glad to read this cause I'm not alone to encounter this issue…
>>> Nevertheless, would it be possible that this issue is really
>>> caused by a mistake in the "locales"… How to check that we have
>>> the right "locales" ?
>>> When I run the command "locale" I get :
>>> LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
>>> LANGUAGE=
>>> LC_CTYPE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_NUMERIC="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_TIME="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_COLLATE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_MONETARY="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_MESSAGES="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_PAPER="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_NAME="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_ADDRESS="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_TELEPHONE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_MEASUREMENT="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_IDENTIFICATION="fr_FR.UTF-8"
>>> LC_ALL=
>>>
>>> That seems to be correct, isn't it ?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>>> Jan could you please give us some hints ?
>>
>> For some reason your locales are considered multibyte in
>> Horde_Registry_Nlsconfig->curr_multibyte. From the code paths this
>> should only happen if you changed config/nls.php without telling us.
>> --
>> Jan Schneider
>> The Horde Project
>> http://www.horde.org/
>>
>> --
>
> You're right, I had an old nls.local.php, I've deleted it and all
> works very fine… Sorry for the inconvenience…. Many thanks.
>
> Gérard

----- Terminar mensaje de Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr> -----

We also have a nls.local.php file. We will review it to see what we
have misconfigured. Thanks.

E-mail: david.fernandez at ehu.es