[i18n] Strenge problem with switch language on login screen

Zmylna zmylna at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:52:14 UTC 2014

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:31:16 +0200, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Paweł Dacka <zmylna at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi All :)
>> I have strange problem with language switching on login screen.
>> My preferred language is polish. When i select polish from drop-down
>> list
>> nothing happened - ui is in the english language.
>> If i select "Arabic (oman)" (first from the top) and next "Arabic
>> (Syria)"
>> until then interface language changes to polish. (?)
>> But if in this situation i log in to horde part ui is in polish and
>> part in
>> Arabic :(
>>
>> If i select from drop-down list polish language then login screen back
>> english language. But if i log in in to horde part of it is in polish
>> (top
>> menu) and part in english (menu items).
>>
>> Anybody have an idea where is the problem ?
>>
>> OS: NetBSD 5.1
>> *Horde Groupware Webmail Edition* *5.2.0*
>> *PHP: 5.4.26*
>> Apache 2.2
>>
>> PS.
>> Sorry for my english
>
> Try restarting the web server.

Hi Jan.
Thank you for your answer.
I restarted server but nothing changed.

I try again to explain what's wrong.
I try to change language to polish
If i just select polish from drop-down list on login screen language does
not change (is still english) but if i log in to the horde part of text is
in polish and part is in english.

Logon screen language is changed if:
1. select "polish"
2. select "arabic (oman)"
3. select "arabic (syria)"
I must make these steps one by one to switch login screen layout to polish.

--
Zmylna