[i18n] Strenge problem with switch language on login screen

Zmylna zmylna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:13:31 UTC 2014

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:32:25 +0200, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Zmylna <zmylna at gmail.com>:

>>> This might be the expected behavior. The login screen is only
>>> reloaded, and thus the language changed, if you don't have any
>>> credentials entered into the login form yet.
>>> Further, the Polish translation might be incomplete.

>>> I don't understand this last paragraph at all, especially since you
>>> said first that selecting Polish did *not* change the interface
>>> language.
>>>
>> ok, this is hard to explain
>> if you can please look at this url: http://horde.mago.pl
>>
>> 1. Select polish language
>> 2. Select polish(Polski), arabic (oman), arabic (syria) <- in this order
>>
>> --Zmylna
>
> No idea what might be causing this.

Hi Jan.
The problem is solved :)
I edited Registry.php and commented-out this line: putenv('LANGUAGE=' .
$lang_charset);
Now looks like this:
$lang_charset = $lang . '.UTF-8';

if (setlocale(LC_ALL, $lang_charset)) {
	putenv('LC_ALL=' . $lang_charset);
         putenv('LANG=' . $lang_charset);
         //putenv('LANGUAGE=' . $lang_charset);

} else {
         $changed = false;
}

Now horde is in language what i choose :)
But...
Kronolith stops showing freebusy information. In english is ok but if i
chose polish the freebusy information is lined-out.
I checked the freebusy url and is ok:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//The Horde Project//Kronolith H5 (4.2.0)//EN
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VFREEBUSY
ORGANIZER;CN=user:mailto:user at domain.pl
DTSTAMP:20140801T115452Z
DTSTART:20140731T220000Z
DTEND:20140830T220000Z
URL:http://server/kronolith/fb.php?u=user
FREEBUSY:20140810T080000Z/20140810T090000Z
END:VFREEBUSY
END:VCALENDAR

Additional info:
If i add new event and attendees before i close window freebusy
information is whole green.
If i close the new event window and reopen it the freebusy information is
lined-out (no info).
If i log in with english language on the same user the freebusy
information shows correctly.

Any hint with this ?
Thanks in advance

--