[i18n] /usr/bin/horde-translation problems

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Sun Nov 25 19:01:32 UTC 2018

I tried to run 'horde-translation' in order to make some updates to
the Dutch translation. I have to admit, it is a long time since I last
did. It can't seem to make it run again.

# horde-translation help
---------------------------
Horde translation generator
---------------------------
[   OK   ] Console_Getopt found.
[   OK   ] Console_Table found.
[   OK   ] File_Find found.

Usage: horde-translation [options] command [command-options]
        horde-translation [help|-h|--help] [command]

   Fatal Error:
   Too few arguments to function Horde_Translation_Script::writeln(),
0 passed in /usr/bin/horde-translation on line 199 and exactly 1
expected
   In /usr/bin/horde-translation on line 102

   1. Horde_Translation_Script->usage() /usr/bin/horde-translation:1647
   2. Horde_Translation_Script->writeln() /usr/bin/horde-translation:199

This one is fairly easy to fix, by changing all occurences of
writeln() by writeln(''). No idea why this happens, it didn't before.
Maybe because I'm running a newer PHP version (7.2 at the moment).

After that, the above command will work, but pretty much everything
else doesn't. It seems to be looking for a .horde.yml file in the
Horde base directory that isn't there. I'm running around in circles,
is there anybody that can spot the error I'm making?