[imapproxy] Fwd: [cvs] commit: hordeweb/imapproxy imapproxy.html index.php

imapproxy@kuleuven.net imapproxy@kuleuven.net
Fri Oct 25 10:30:41 2002

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 11:42:40PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>   stub site for ImapProxy. if Steven is reading this, how do you feel about
> potentially
>   moving the site over to horde.org? You'd of course have CVS access to
> update it.

I'm sorry for the late reply...
I asked ISO to double the number of hours in a day, so I could get some more work done.
Unfortunately, they haven't replied yet :(

I have no problem with a site on horde.org.
The problem is that I have no time to maintain anything these days (even my dishes are piling up!)
Is it ok if I just dump the current site on cvs ?
Or does it have to follow certain style guidelines ?

greets,
-- Steven