[imapproxy] Problems with new imapproxy/IMP 3.2 install

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Thu Mar 6 08:01:42 PST 2003

I get the following message on login.

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'imp_message' in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde-2.2/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1218

I can click on the Mail icon and everything works, it is just the opening horde
page that gives the error. I am using immaproxy v1. I don't get the error
message with immapproxy off. The weird thing is that this shows up
intermittently. Sometimes I login and get the error, sometimes I don't.

.imapproxy
#
# Example ImapProxy config
#
# This config assumes the following setup:
#
#       The IMAP Server has IP address 192.168.12.34, running on port 143
#       The IMP Server has IP address 192.168.43.21, connecting to the proxy
server on port 1234
#       The imapproxy listens on all interfaces
#
#       no debug messages
#       logging to syslog facility LOG_MAIL
#
#       keepalive frequency set to 60 seconds
#       client timeout set to 60 seconds
#       server timeout set to 1800 seconds
#
#       stats interval of 60 seconds
#
#       max reuse of records set to 5 times

# IP address of the IMAP server
remote_address  usd465.com

# listen to all interfaces
local_address   *

# port number of the IMAP server
remote_port     143

# port number IMP connects to on the proxy server (the port which imapproxy
listens on)
local_port      1234

# accesslist : accept all connections from IP address 192.168.43.21, and drop
the others
accept          imp.usd465.com

# debug and logging
debug           off
log_facility    LOG_MAIL
logging         on

# keepalive and timeout values
keepalive       60
client_timeout  60
server_timeout  1800

# interval between stats messages, in seconds
stats_frequency 60

# maximum number of times a record can be reused. 0 means no limit
max_reuse       5

servers.php
$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',