[imapproxy] Imapproxy problems

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Apr 26 21:12:58 PDT 2003

Quoting Ricardo Núñez <rinunez at usb.ve>:

> When I used imaproxy "stable" version with IMP 3.2.1, everybody had problems
> sending e-mails with attachments. It locked for around minutes (!!!) before
> sending them.

Was this only with 3.2.1?  I've not used it with 3.2.1, but I've had no
problem with it on the versions I've used (after upgrading my c-client).

> I had to leave using imapproxy until this problem will be fixed.

Maybe with more info we might be able to find and fix the problem...
What OS is it on?  What c-client and imap server versions?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!