[imapproxy] Problems with CA and force_tls

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 6 11:45:37 PST 2006

> Assuming anyone else is here, does anyone feel that this particular
> imapproxy implementation adds anything special? Or would people be
> okay with deprecating this codebase and pointing people towards, say,
> up-imapproxy?
>
> -chuck

I no longer use this proxy, nor up-imapproxy, as I had some problems with
both (in particular with their handling of NULL bytes in the streams). That
was a long time ago though, so up-imapproxy may be better now.

Since the imapproxy hosted by Horde seems to be dormant, and the up-imapproxy
seems to be under active development, I see no reason not to depreciate
this one and point people to up-imapproxy (or elsewhere).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!