[imp] External Login in IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 07 Oct 2000 18:44:17 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Edemilson Lima <pulstar@mail.com>:

> Well, I look for remote_login.php3 and I didn't find it. My IMP is 2.2,
> which directory remote_login.php3 should it be? Also, which parameters I
> need to pass to it? Have something about this in the documentation?

remote_login.php3 is included since IMP 2.2 pre-something-or-other. If you don't
have it, well, you should have a more recent 2.2 version, then.

You need to pass it at least $imapuser and $pass; and anything else (out of
what's in the normal login.php3 form) that you need - ie, that's different from
the defaults.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>