[imp] Re: browser (not) referring to (i.e. opening up) imp

Bill Tihen -- Information Technology bill@mail.tasis.ch
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 14:14:45 +0200 (CEST)

It's too bad that netscape only currently allows it to link to it's own mail
interface -- I don't think I am up to the challenge of recoding parts of
netscape.

Bill