[imp] IMP and MOTD.html

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:33:37 -0400

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 01:25:10PM -0500, Eric Jon Rostetter (eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu) wrote:
> Quoting Ari Heikkinen <aheikin@phaser-atm.pspt.fi>:
>
> > > I didn't ask, I just did it. :-) For the php-challenged, either of
>
> I'm sure the people who needed it thank you.
>
> However, wouldn't a better design use "include" files, one for
> each language?

In my experience, the best *local* modifications limit themselves in
the number of files they modify, and the number of places in the
directory tree those files reside, so as not to be accidentally
clobbered during upgrades. :-)

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services