[imp] Prerequisites for horde and imp head

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:43:02 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting david@abbishaw.com:

> Yes,  but when you look at all the support code you need,
> like wvhtml,  the correct compile of php, apache and the configured horde -
> a windows style install program would make life really easy for all the
> novices out there.  Also a working IIS + php +bits version for windows would
> really make imp popular I feel.

If you are volunteering to write a "windows-style" install program that will
work on all of the operating systems and distributions that people run IMP on,
that's wonderful!

There exist working IIS and php installs for windows, and they aren't our
responsibility. I'm not sure what you mean by "bits"; if you're volunteering to
make an IMP package for windows, then that's also wonderful!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
must... find... acorns... *thud*