compose message can't send mail

Dale Bewley dale@bewley.net
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:57:52 -0700 (PDT)

Fresh, first time install. I'm running horde 1.2.3, imp 2.2.3, PHP 3.0.17,
Apache 1.3.12.

Most everything works, reading mail, address book, preference, folders.

But, when I try to send a message I almost instantly get an error message
"The document contained no data." Well, I don't even see a hit in the web
log so something is whack. I get the same affect when try to attach files
or save drafts.

Yes, I have my sendmail path set to /usr/sbin/sendmail. Yes, I can invoke
it via the cmd line as outlined in the FAQ. Yes, I have imap support in
php because I can read messages, remember?

Any ideas?
--
Dale Bewley - Bewley Internet Solutions Inc. http://bewley.net/