[imp] Common: "page not found" error

Karagewrgakhs Panagiwths pkarage@ccf.auth.gr
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:33:02 +0300

The "friendly web server errors" is already disabled, and I have noticed
this problem from many different hosts and with more than 2 different
distributions of IMP. I can't see where there could be an error in the
configuration.

Any more hints?

Karageorgakis Panayiotis
Network Operation Center
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece