[imp] Help me please installing IMP from RPMS

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:28:27 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Maximo <lista@dynastar.com.ar> wrote:

>  I downloaded all rpms that says at the php3.0.165horde7.README and did
> rpm -i * with success.
> (before that i did rpm -e mod-php3).

Sounds good so far... perhaps you should tell us which RPMs you installed,
just to be sure.

> Restarted httpd and... i had no php support!!

How do you know that?  Did you get an error message?  What does test.php3
show (is anything red)?

> Should i add something to httpd.conf like i did with mod-php3?

The horde RPM will outfit httpd.conf to include horde.conf, which should
have all the PHP settings you need.  As long as you follow all the
instructions that are printed when the RPMs are installed, you shouldn't
have to do anything else.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>