[imp] Help me please installing IMP from RPMS

Maximo lista@dynastar.com.ar
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:00:52 -0300

Hi!

> >  I downloaded all rpms that says at the php3.0.165horde7.README and did
> > rpm -i * with success.
> > (before that i did rpm -e mod-php3).
>
> Sounds good so far... perhaps you should tell us which RPMs you installed,
> just to be sure.

apache, freetype, imap-4.7-7, openldap-1.2.10 ,krb5-configs, krb5-libs,
MySQL-3.22-32 ( and client and shared ),
php-3.0.16-5horde7
php-imap-3.0.16-5horde7
php-ldap-3.0.16-5horde7
php-mysql-3.0.16-5horde7
horde-1.2.3
horde-mysql-1.2.3
imp-2.2.3

> > Restarted httpd and... i had no php support!!
>
> How do you know that?  Did you get an error message?  What does test.php3
> show (is anything red)?

Because when i point my browser to test.php3 i see the code on plain text
instead of the result from the script.

> > Should i add something to httpd.conf like i did with mod-php3?
>
> The horde RPM will outfit httpd.conf to include horde.conf, which should
> have all the PHP settings you need.  As long as you follow all the
> instructions that are printed when the RPMs are installed, you shouldn't
> have to do anything else.

OK, I will try again..

Thanks
max