[imp] Help me please installing IMP from RPMS

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:41:33 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Maximo <lista@dynastar.com.ar> wrote:

> > So if you run "mysql -u hordemgr -p horde" (using the password you've set)
> > and do "status" from the mysql> prompt, it works and shows it's up?
>
> Yes
>
> > Well, if you
> > can log in using user "hordemgr" and your password, then double-check that
> > imp/config/defaults.php3 and horde/phplib/local.inc have that same user
> > and password.
>
> Yes

Hmmmm.  Well, I'm stumped.  If a client can connect, and IMP has the same
user/password configured, and you've installed all the right RPMs, it
"should work".  :-)  Do your MySQL logs show anything unusual when you try
the PHPLIB link (i.e. when it tries to connect)?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>