Fwd: imp/horde icons

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:24:26 -0400 (EDT)

----- Forwarded message from Momon Caguioa <momon@mydestiny.net> -----
    Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 09:15:03 +0800
    From: Momon Caguioa <momon@mydestiny.net>
 Subject: imp/horde icons
      To: chuck@horde.org

Good day.

I was able to read some archive of mailing lists and found your name in
one of the people in there.  I hope you don't mind if I ask a question
about horde/imp.

I want to know how to remove or shall I say, do not include the icons
that comes with horde/imp.  I wanted to make the page simple by removing

the icons.  I tried deleting the icon/graphic files from the /graphics
subdirectories.  Yes, the icons weren't there anymore but the broken
images are still there in place of the original images.  Please help me
with this regard.

Thank you and hoping for your kind consideration on this request.

Respectfully,

Momon Caguioa

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private