mysql errors...

John P . Looney valen@tuatha.org
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:56:37 +0100

 I have a production IMP installation working for near a year now, with no
problems. However, when I run IMP & the MySQL server on my desktop, I get
loads of database errors, that I think are caused by the five or so frames
all hitting the database for their cookies at the exact same time - so it
gives "Can't freeze table" errors.

 Does anyone have a fix for that ? (Or do I just keep reloading the frames
individulally till all the errors are gone..?)

Kate

--
The words of the unwary are apt to cause needless pain and bloody violence.
                                                        - Zen Master Greg