phplib error

it lx itlx@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:01:32 GMT

Hi, I'm using Red Hat Linux 6.1, Apache 1.3.12, PHP 4.0.2 & mySQL.
I'm trying to set up Horde 1.2.3 & IMP 2.2.3. However when I tried to run
the test.php3 page, it seems that my phplib is not compiled properly.
I've turned off the magic_quote_gpc in the php.ini file but the test.php3
stated that I haven't. When I tried to access other imp pages, all the pages
appear to be half blank & I got this error...
Fatal error:Call to undefined function page_open()
DO I need to move the php.ini file elsewhere instead of leaving it inside
the php directory?
Thank you.