[imp] phplib error

Martin A. Marques martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:46:21 -0300 (ART)

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, it lx wrote:

> Hi, I'm using Red Hat Linux 6.1, Apache 1.3.12, PHP 4.0.2 & mySQL.
> I'm trying to set up Horde 1.2.3 & IMP 2.2.3. However when I tried to run=

> the test.php3 page, it seems that my phplib is not compiled properly.
> I've turned off the magic_quote_gpc in the php.ini file but the test.php3=

> stated that I haven't. When I tried to access other imp pages, all the pa=
ges
> appear to be half blank & I got this error...
> Fatal error:Call to undefined function page_open()
> DO I need to move the php.ini file elsewhere instead of leaving it inside=

> the php directory?

maybe you´re not editing the right php.ini file. Make a small script
with this:

<?php phpinfo() ?>

and execute it. Look at the path to php.ini file. Then go and edit the
php.ini file that is in that directory path. Remember to restart apache
after you´ve done the changes

Saludos... ;-)

"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués			email: =09martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Santa Fe - Argentina	=09http://math.unl.edu.ar/~martin/
Administrador de sistemas en math.unl.edu.ar