Fwd: Problem in setting up imp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 13:50:32 -0400 (EDT)

----- Forwarded message from smohan@giasmd01.vsnl.net.in -----
    Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:13:22 +0530 (IST)
    From: smohan@giasmd01.vsnl.net.in
 Subject: Problem in setting up imp
      To: chuck@horde.org

I got imp as a RH rpm and also downloaded the source. After a long
struggle and battle, I came to the following error:
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: hordect in
session.inc on line 388.

I've installed RH 7.0 and had to retrofit the changes as per the new
file locations i.e /var/www/html instead of /etc/httpd/htdocs as in 6.x.
The rpm install does not auto-install itself and does not say what one
has to do to invoke the web front end.

Can we have some help to resolve this error please? We have configured
imp to run without a db and are getting the error cited above.

Bye
Mohan

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private