Text Attachments & Large Email Problems

Mike O'Connor mike@ecom-express.net
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:04:00 +1100 (CST)

Hi All

I've been using IMP & Horde in my server for about 12 month, and have found it
to be a great system, but :)

I've two problem since moving to the last IMP (2.2.x) and Horde. (I never used
the 1.x.x version of IMP heavily so I'm not sure if this problem exists in it)

Problem 1:

Any email which has an attachment which ends in the extension of TXT will not
display, the web browser just times out.

Problem 2:

Sending and receiving large attachments is very hit and miss.
Displaying the email, (not the attachment) faults most of the time, with
anything large than about 1Mb

Sending will fail with anything large than 1Mb

Any comments on adjustments to my configuration or telling that these is a
fault here would be great :)

Cheers
  Mike O'Connor