window resizing

nan@frosting.cis.brown.edu nan@frosting.cis.brown.edu
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:38:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi, list,

I'm the person having problems with users getting forced back to the
IMP login screen if they are using Netscape and resize their browser
windows a couple times.

I reconfigured IMP for imap use tonight and while it's in this mode I cannot
get the problem to happen, nor can a fellow tester.  Rich Lafferty hinted
a couple days ago that session information (wherever it is stored, either
in a form variable or maybe a cookie) is getting lost.  If anyone has any
ideas as to why this would be more likely in POP mode than in IMAP mode
I'd be appreciative...we're really not ready for IMAP here yet.

IMP-2.2.2/horde-1.2.2/php-4.0.3/mysql-3.22/apache-1.3.9 on Solaris 8.

Thanks,

Nan D'Antuono