[imp] window resizing

Alain Fauconnet alain@cscoms.net
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:38:49 +0700

It's me again...

Still on the "dumped to login page when resizing the INBOX list  using
Netscape and POP" issue:

I've snooped the HTTP dialog between the browser and the  IMP  box  as
well. What I  see  is  that  Netscape  reloads  all  the  frames  when
resizing,  but  when  reloding  the  main  frame it GETs mailbox.php3,
passing  the  cookie  alright  but  NOT   passing   back   again   the
application/x-www-form-urlencoded  stuff  which   contains   actionID,
mailbox, imapuser, pass, server, port, folders and new_lang.

Should Netscape do it ? I'm not a HTTP guru so I'm not sure. Anyway it
looks  to me like that's what causes IMP to try opening a new session.

Should IMP do it ? I'm not sure either :-) maybe  getting  the  cookie
info should be enough to get that session's context, but  I  might  be
dead wrong.

Cheers,
_Alain_