[imp] What's in Cobalt's Qube Imp-1.1 pkg?

Rod Todd rodd_todd_1999@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:08:10 -0800 (PST)

> Unfortunately, I don't know anything about what's in
> the Cobalt packages, so
> I can't help you - though I'm sure if they gave me a
> test box that I could
> work some up. =)
Ok, we were able to open up the pkg file and find its
contents :
FILES/imp
FILES/imp/config/
FILES/imp/config/defaults.php3
FILES/imp/lib/
FILES/imp/lib/db/lib
FILES/imp/lib/imp.lib
FILES/imp/lib/mimetypes.lib
FILES/lib/
FILES/lib/horde.lib
FILES/lib/mime.lib
RPMS/
RPMS/imap-4.7-5.mips.rpm
RPMS/imap-devel-4.7-5.mips.rpm
RPMS/gdbm-1.7.3-14.mips.rpm
RPMS/gdbm-devel-1.7.3-14.mips.rpm
RPMS/horde-1.0.10-1.noarch.rpm
RPMS/imp-2.0.10-1C1.noarch.rpm
RPMS/php-3.0.16-2C2.mipsel.rpm
RPMS/php-imap-3.0.16-2C2.mipsel.rpm
RPMS/php-mysql-3.0.16-2C2.mipsel.rpm
packing_list
unistall_me

This installs in seconds and Imp works without any
previous php or MySQL installed.  Looking at these
files, is MySQL even installed, or is LDAP or some
other database used?  We would just like to know if
this is secure since MySQL uses an Admin password. The
php-mysql-3.0.16-2C2.mipsel.rpm is only 41K, too small
to contain the entire MySQL database?
TIA,
-R