[imp] What's in Cobalt's Qube Imp-1.1 pkg?

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 21:25:45 -0500

Rod Todd wrote:

> This installs in seconds and Imp works without any
> previous php or MySQL installed.  Looking at these
> files, is MySQL even installed, or is LDAP or some
> other database used?  We would just like to know if

	That package doesn't install MySQL--is it on the box by default,
perhaps?  The php-mysql RPM allows PHP to interface with MySQL, but as
you surmised, it is not MySQL (you'd be looking at around 7MB, at least
for x86 RPMs).

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, danb35@earthlink.net
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy