[imp] Text Attachments & Large Email Problems

Mike O'Connor mike@ecom-express.net
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 19:39:56 +1000 (CST)

Hi Rich

Some answer to your questions

Versions of software: (all installed from RPM's)
apache-1.3.12-2
php-imap-3.0.16-5horde7
php-ldap-3.0.16-5horde7
php-pgsql-3.0.16-5horde7
php-3.0.16-5horde7
horde-1.2.3-1
imp-2.2.3-1
imap-4.7-7
openldap-1.2.10-4
postgresql-6.5.2-1
postgresql-devel-6.5.2-1
postgresql-server-6.5.2-1

I there is almost no information in the logs. I can see the get for the pages
and nothing comes back. Imap does it thing but from there it dies.

I've got it working by making IMP not display attachments automatically.

I took a while to read this email because of DNS & sendmail problem which
turned up.

Thanks for you email Rick

Cheers

   Mike O'Connor