[imp] Can not see attachs ( error msg )

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 07:39:37 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Federico E. Petronio <petronio@ifeva.edu.ar> wrote:

> Hi again. I'm running imp-2.2.3 with postgresql 7.0.2 in RH 6.2. The apache
> rpm is from RedHat ( apache-1.3.14-2.6.2 ) the postgres too. The php* rpm's
> are from horde.org.
>
> I ( the clients ) get this mesg. when I try to see or save an attach:
>
> ------------------------------
> Warning: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in
> /home/httpd/html/horde-1.2.3/imp-
> 2.2.3/view.php3 on line 32

The Red Hat PHP RPMs (and the Horde ones on which they're based) set safe
mode by default.  When in safe mode, you can't use the set_time_limit()
function.  Make sure your $default->max_execution_time in
imp/config/defaults.php3 is set to 0 and it should work (that's how I have
it configured here).

> Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent

...and all these errors are caused by the previous one.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>