Problem with MySQL integration into IMP

Parag Godkar paragg@konark.ncst.ernet.in
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:24:29 -0500 (GMT)

Hi There,
        I am trying to implement a webmail solution for my organisation. I
am at present experimenting with IMP on a machine with the following
Operating System -

Red Hat Linux release 6.2 (Zoot)
Kernel 2.2.14-12 on an i686

        I have installed the following rpms as per the instructions given
in horde-1.2.2-1.Readme found on the download site
ftp.horde.org/pub/imp/rpms/noarch.
        All the rpms were taken from the Horde download site.

apache-1.3.12-2
freetype-1.3.1-5

imap-4.7-7
krb5-configs-1.1.1-21
krb5-libs-1.1.1-21

MySQL-client-3.22.32-1
MySQL-shared-3.22.32-1
MySQL-3.22.32-1

php-3.0.16-5horde7
php-imap-3.0.16-5horde7

php-mysql-3.0.16-5horde7

horde-1.2.3-1
horde-mysql-1.2.3-1
imp-2.2.3-1

     I have followed all the installation instructions & the installation
was also smooth. I have IMP running up & fine. There seems to be no
problem at all except I get the following database errors when I log in to
IMP --

Warning: Host 'sharayu.ncst.ernet.in' is not allowed to connect to this
MySQL server in ./lib/db.mysql on line
153

Warning: Oops, php3_SetCookie called after header has been sent in
../lib/horde.lib on line 1167

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added
only before any output is generated from the script - check for text or
whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to
functions that output text) in session.inc on line 448

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added
only before any output is generated from the script - check for text or
whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to
functions that output text) in session.inc on line 449

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added
only before any output is generated from the script - check for text or
whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to
functions that output text) in session.inc on line 450

Warning: Oops, php3_SetCookie called after header has been sent in
../lib/horde.lib on line 531

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added
only before any output is generated from the script - check for text or
whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to
functions that output text) in ./templates/doctype.inc on line 8

 Warning: Host 'sharayu.ncst.ernet.in' is not allowed to connect to this
MySQL server in ./lib/db.mysql on line
                            49

     Can someone please help!