[imp] nicer error handling for database connections?

Martin A. Marques martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:52:12 -0300

On Jue 02 Nov 2000 14:51, you wrote:

> The newest CVS doesn't use a database for session storage (unless you
> override PHP's session handler yourself).
>
> Anyway, to address your point, you should probably turn down your
> error reporting level in config/defaults.php3 if this is a production
> installation.  There's also an option in php.ini to log warnings and
> errors to a file as opposed to echoing them to the user.

Never got this option to work. I tried to make PHP log to a file, but no luck
at all. I really don't know what it's doing with the logs.

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués			email: 	martin@math.unl.edu.ar