[imp] Message sent successfully, ERROR: not saved to mail/sent-mail

Theodore Hope imp@iguana.internexo.co.cr
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 13:19:35 -0600 (CST)

I'm following up on my own post.
The problem was due to incorrect permissions in the /var/tmp
directory.  Because of this, imapd couldn't lock mailboxes
and thus wouldn't deliver to them.  Changing the permission
to the appropriate (drwxrwxrwt) solved it.

Reagards, -T.