[imp] logout on any activity

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 09:58:10 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Rick Romero <rick@valeoinc.com>:

> This is the same issue I wrote about on Friday.  I've also tried
> multiple versions of Horde/IMP, and BOTH PHP3 and PHP4.
>
> At this point I have both PHP3 and PHP4 running on my webserver,
> and the only horde/imp that work for me, are very old versions.
>
> I've done multiple re-installs of PHP, this includes re-configing the
> php.ini using the non-optimized version as a template. I finally gave
> up, and compiled them both with versioning, so at least I'd have
> SOME version of Horde up.

Well, I can conclusively say that the latest IMP 2.2-cvs works (and has worked
for some time) with php4. Without more information, though, I can't say why it
hasn't been working for you.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private