[imp] Problems to install imp 2.2.3 with php 3.0.17

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:16:17 -0500

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 12:48:45PM -0200, Expert (sama@supridad.com.br) wrote:
>         I trying to install imp but I'm having some problems ... I saw in
> imp's home page that I need to apply two patches but , I tried to apply them
> and some errors accured  ... does anyone could send me these patchs and How
> can I apply them ??

You also need to see the FAQ, which says (paraphrased) "don't use php
3.0.17". :-) Either side of it or the current php4 will work fine.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services