[imp] Problems to install imp 2.2.3 with php 3.0.17 - AGAIN

Roberto Samarone Araujo sama@supridad.com.br
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 23:06:36 -0200

wrote:
> >         I trying to install imp but I'm having some problems ... I saw
in
> > imp's home page that I need to apply two patches but , I tried to apply
them
> > and some errors accured  ... does anyone could send me these patchs and
How
> > can I apply them ??
>
> You also need to see the FAQ, which says (paraphrased) "don't use php
> 3.0.17". :-) Either side of it or the current php4 will work fine.

            Ok , I tried to install the lastest 4.0 php but , It looked to
.php files and all files in /horde/imp is in .php3 form , I tried to
configure my Apache 1.3.14 but it didn't recognize the .php3 files . Does
anyone could tell me what I need to put in Apache httpd.conf file in order
to accept .php3 files running php 4 .

                                thanks ,

                        Roberto Samarone Araújo