[imp] Bug? to add the first contact.

Patrick Timmons ptimmons@courriel.polymtl.ca
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 13:36:03 -0500

Hi.

I'm a little behind in my reading. Hope my answer is still appropriate.

I had a similar problem until I discovered that it was because I was resizing
netscape's window.

I bet that's what you're doing. If not resizing solves your problem, check for a
thread in the last two weeks about a problem with netscape cache. Someone from
the list did an extensive debugging session and found what was happening.