No Inline Images.

Alan Pater alan@celasmaya.edu.gt
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:15:56 -0600 (CST)

Ok. I've read the FAQ, tried a lot of different combinations to
these settings, but inline images still will not work for me. I can
view the image in a new window, but not inline. I've been testing
with a gif that's only 0.28KB.

<< In imp/config/defaults.php3 >>

$default->text_parts_inline              = true;
$default->inline_in_parts_list           = false;
$default->view_message_source            = false;

<<  In imp/config/mime.php3  >>

$mime_actions['image/'] =
array(
      'action'          => 'default',
      'function'        => 'mime_action_images',
      'view'            => true,
      'inline'          => true,
      'download'        => false,
      'icon'            => 'mime_image.gif'
      );

One thing that has me confused is the << 'action' => 'default', >>
line. Shouldn't that be << 'action' => 'function', >> ? But that
just breaks the whole system.