[imp] Secure Compose "Navigation Cancelled" when I answer NO to the popup 'Secure and nonsecure

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 15:02:46 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Jeff Greenfield <jgreen@calvin.edu>:

> If it is the case that 2.3 doesn't have a problem with pop-up compose
> window giving this error, is there perhaps something we can do to the
> 2.2 code to "get rid" of this error?  I'd really like to put our site on
> an SSL connection, but I'm sure there would be fallout just from that
> "error" popping up.

It's certainly possible. All it'll take is someone willing to compare the
javascript and other variations and find out what's causing the problem in 2.2.
Are you volunteering?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues