[imp] No Inline Images.

Alan Pater alan@celasmaya.edu.gt
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:50:47 -0600 (CST)

Mensaje citado por: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Alan Pater <alan@celasmaya.edu.gt>:
>
> > Ok. I've read the FAQ, tried a lot of different
> combinations to
> > these settings, but inline images still will not work for
> me. I can
> > view the image in a new window, but not inline. I've been
> testing
> > with a gif that's only 0.28KB.
>
> That's because it's not supported for images in 2.2.

Really? So what parts of the faq refer to 2.2.x and what parts of
the faq refer to 2.3?

I've been assumming it all refers to 2.2.x as 2.3 is a pre-alpha
quality, development only version with "an alpha-quality preview
release [which] should be available sometime soon" so I haven't
looked at it, as I'm looking for a system that my users can use
now.