IMP basic questions

Chad Lieberman chad@dotsalud.com
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:05:25 -0500

Hi,

I'm new to using IMP - so far I love what i've seen.  Two quick questions
though (not enough info in the FAQ's) -

1)  Has anyone had experience integrating IMP into a site which uses php's
(php4) session management - at this point it would be far too difficult to
convert  to using PHPLIB's sessions.  Are PHP's sessions going to conflict
with the PHPLIB's sessions?  If so, is there a way around this (besides only
using PHPLIB sessions)?

2) Besides the obvious customization files (config.inc, menu, etc..) where
should I begin looking for making a more customizable IMP.  I need to
display the menu on a predesigned navigation bar (this is easy enough) but
the main content must be framed on all sides.... Any suggestions would be
appreciated...

much thanks,

Chad Lieberman
chad@dotsalud.com